- My next round of workshops will be in June. If you’d like to be updated about these, please contact me
- On 6 May I’m participating in an evening of art and food at Langdale Vineyard Restaurant. You can book and find out details here
- On 15 May, together with Aroha Drinks and Langdale Vineyard Restaurant, I’ll be hosting an afternoon where you will get to sketch up a little botanical watercolour, while enjoying delicious drink and beautiful food. You can book here
- I’m working on a series of native flower linocuts. I’ve recently finished one of Kowhai Ngutu-Papa, and am about to start a large bouquet style one. If you’d like to be updated about these, please contact me
- The Selwyn Times interviewed me for an article, and you can read an interview with me in the 29 September edition on page 20
- The Selwyn District Council interviewed my friend Asako Ridgen and me for a podcast about how our art has connected us to Selwyn
If you’d like to be updated about any upcoming workshops, exhibitions or new pieces of work available for purchase, you can message me with the subject line “Keep Me Updated”.
Here you can find a selection of my work
Editions of my work often sell out before they are completed. However, I still have some pieces available to purchase
My key focus is ensuring people can achieve something satisfying and stimulating within a lesson, and that they feel relaxed and encouraged to simply have a go. I regularly hold printmaking workshops for adults and children at all levels, and have hosted art classes in my studio, at the local libraries, for community groups, at the Methven Summer School, and even for a fun hen’s party! All levels are welcome, and no drawing ability is required.
“Honestly the best 2 hours I have spent creating art ever” L. Tanner
I enjoy sharing my process, my current work in progress, and what’s happening in my sketchbook